Please note that online reservations only guarantee a specific site type and not a specific site number. As always, we do our very best to provide a personal experience, and when possible, your specific requests will be addressed – but cannot be guaranteed.
It is our goal to provide you with an RV site that meets your expectations. Due to the volume of reservations received and the frequent changes in reservation status that occur at our resort after a reservation is made, this policy enables us to meet a higher rate of satisfaction with our guests than if specific sites were guaranteed in advance.
We will work very hard to do our very best to accommodate your requests based on the availability we have. Please understand that many factors are considered when assigning sites, including: date reservation was made, duration of stay, and desire to keep multi-site reservations together, and not based on your time of arrival. We cannot guarantee site numbers simply because we need to retain the ability to move reservations around in order to fill to capacity, while still trying to meet everyone’s requests. Due to the volume of reservations and different lengths of stays, this policy enables us to meet a higher rate of satisfaction with the majority guests than if specific sites were guaranteed in advance. We reserve the right to change your site number at any time, for any reason.
- There is a three night minimum stay If your reservation includes a Friday or Saturday from June through September.
- All rates are based on 2 adults and their children under 18 years old.
- 6 person max per site ($5.00 for each additional adult, per night. Additional charge for extra adults may apply.)
- Your Reservation Guarantees a Site Not a Specific Site Number
- Sorry, TENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED in the resort.
- All sites are full hook up with sewer, water, electric, cableTV, and WI-FI.
- Check-In time is 3:00pm
- Check-Out time is 12:00pm (there will be a $5.00 per hour late check-out fee)
- Due to maximum capacity regulations-Limited Visitors during Holiday Weekends
- Firewood is NOT to be brought into the resort due to the emerald ash borer.
- Resort Quiet Time is 10:00pm-8:00am
- Fires must be extinguished by 1:00am (Never leave fire burning unattended)
- All Visitors must register in the office prior to going to site.
Holiday reservations require a minimum stay .
If your reservation includes any of these dates, it must meet these min required stay:
- Memorial Holiday (3 day min)
- Gus Macker (3 day min)
- Fourth of July Holiday (5 day min)
- Labor Day Holiday (4 day min)
Limited sites available, prices are subject to change without notice.
- 50% due when reservations are made.
- 100% due when reservations are made over holiday stays.
- 100% due when reservations are made 10 days prior to arrival.
- Cancellations made 10 days prior to arrival date- full refund less $25.00. NO refunds if cancelled less than 10 days.
See what Others are saying about Vacation Station RV Resort!